This post may be considered in bad taste and slightly PG-13 for language, violence and bodily functions. Proceed at your own risk.
You have been warned.
You still here? My warning didn't throw you off. I bet you were one of the ones that enlarged the photo of that poor man's bare butt. Sorry, no bare asses here for you to see. Move along........
Soxy Deb at Postcards got this last year, fell off the roof, disappeared and when she showed up after many a long day off (and I think most of us were serious slackers this holiday season. And by most of us, I mean me, of course.)
Well, anyway, she posted this little meme and it seemed like fun. (And really, memes are all about me, so what is not to like)
But seriously, I have been sooooooo busy. And memes are so fun and breezy.
Salty has a trade show at the end of the month and we have been rushing around like crazy people trying to get all the loose ends tied up. Okay, I lie. We haven't gotten around to having any loose ends yet.
Ahhhh, but I digress.
So I kindly ask Deb to provide me with a letter, as provided in the rules and
Well, she didn't know what an emotional wreck I am and that I am so busy that I'm only been getting @ 3-5 hours of sleep every night. Basically working two jobs and dealing with a raging teenager (one who is grating on my last nerve and am about to pack him up in a doggie crate and ship him up to Maryville, TN to go live with his father.
So, she gets some slack even though she gave me a super hard letter that I really don't have time to think about. But, after several days of pondering (well, not really pondering, because who can ponder on so little sleep?) I have come up with the following:
Now this is representative of the letter "I" and I get the ice cream cone, but is that suppose to be and insect?? Ain't no bug I know that looks like that.
1. Ice Cream - Oh yeah, that one was easy. Butter Pecan would be my fav. (although, I am not one to turn down most any flavor. However, pistachio? Not so much.
2) Iced Coffee. A la Dunkin Donuts **mocha choca lotta** with whipped cream (because that Starbucks crap tastes like you just licked an ashtray - hmmmm maybe that is why all the smokers I know like it so much. And just for the record, the pumpkin spiced latte that everyone was raving for? I couldn't even choke it down. It had a giant oil slick on the top. Gross!)
3) Irish Cream - Bailey's which would be one of my favorite drinks (Cat you can comment and validate that) and it brings back such memories of doing shots in Germany and walking back to the base, drunk off my rear. Good times, I tell ya. Good Times.
4) Iphone - although, I did not need one, did not want one, had no use for one, I LOVE IT!!! The apps, the maps, the GPS. Shazam and Flickster are my favs of the moment. And all because my techoweenie hubby HAD to have it.
5) Interior Design - my college degree (although I am not currently working in the field) (and by currently, I mean for the last 15 years) but I love HGTV and it is on constantly in my house.
6) Italy - my most favoritest vacation ever. I was young and fancy free. If you are new, you could read a few stories here and here.
7) Ice - as in diamonds. I only have one, but am coveting more (hint, hint Mr. Salty - I'm thinking there is a birthday coming up here)
8) Iron - something I don't have enough of and when I take it, it makes me feel better.
9) I Dream of Jeannie - totally blows Georgie's "Gilligans Island" out of the water. It was so cool - Jeannie lived in that totally posh little bottle. AND Major Nelson lived in Cocoa Beach (yep, THAT is in FLORIDA!!!) And he was so cute. Didn't you totally have a crush on Major Nelson?
(hehehe - like how I stole your answer, Georgie and totally turned that around??)
10) intestinal gas - something I have a problem with. Maybe.
(TMI? Just go and blame Deb - it was all her doing with this damn letter.)
However, it is a constant topic of discussion between my sister and I and a constant thorn in Salty's side. He is not that typical burping, farting, scratching his testicles kinda guy. It all sort of embarrassas him and grosses him out, which is exactly why I LOVE to share with him so much. I am nice like that.
(I think he has been hanging around me too much, he downloaded the Fart Machine on his Iphone and thinks it is hilarious)
So there you have it my peeps, the letter game. The letter I compliments of Soxy Deb.
The rules are: you have to list 10 of your favorite things, but they have to start with a certain letter (assigned to you by the blog owner - which now, would be me). If you want to play along, just leave a comment and let me know!
Now, that took WAAAAYYYYY too long. I gotta go to my other job. The one with no paycheck. Ahem, no cash paycheck anyway.