Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill Ins


Trying to get back into the swing of things.
We'll try the Friday Fill-ins.
(Why am I speaking in the third person? This sinus/ear/throat/chest infection medicine must be affecting my brain.)
_________________________________

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is finding out who the REAL boss is and making sure you don't piss them off.

2. Leather clams? ( maybe you've read this, maybe not - may be a tad off color)

3. When I think of carnivals I think of clowns. And when I think of clowns I think of IT - ewww, creepy.

4. White Ranunculus are my favorite spring flower. (I bet you had to look that one up, didn't you?)

5. Things on my desk include cough drops, gum, cell phone, crazy ugga bugga pen, 6,000 pens & pencils, pliers, giant crystal paper clip holder with 900 paper clips, anti bac lotion (for mini vacation getaways), flowers from Salty, Frontgate catalog, magnifying glass, various papers - files- notepads, computer stuff. What can I say? I have a big desk.





6. Coughing makes me wanna puke. *cough*cough*cough*varp* - excuse me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a secret getaway and dinner, tomorrow my plans include chillaxing (wink*wink) at the secret getaway and Sunday, I wantHAVE to clean out my son's room for my BIL to stay in next week, while he is in town working.



Now, in light of the current panic mode of the entire planet.....







10 comments:

  1. I HATED "IT" by Stephen King... clowns were never the same after that!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY... soak up the chill axing for me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OINK OINK!!

    I can't get the "Leather Clams" link to work, but I'm thinking that may not be a bad thing (lol).

    Have a great weekend sweetie!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! (by the way, that leaves the field wide open)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my pen.. Waaaaaaaa
    I miss the Rock Pit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a serious pen addiction eh? Just kidding...

    Mine is up as well. Have a great week ahead!

    Cheers,
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once played in a band called "Leather Clams." We were a Village People cover band.

    (That's not actually true. In fact, it's entirely made up. It is a good band name, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I refuse to look up ranunculus. I'm going to pretend you made it up.
    I need that pen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are you?? Everything OK?? You planning on attending Jill's shing ding???? I'm going

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where are ya??? You made me feel better as I've been totally neglecting blog world these days... new job, new company, training across the country for weeks, new house, big move, on vacation, jesus christ. Who has time to keep up with this shit?? Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.