I was tagged by Amy from Frantic Mom and More and since I am all about supporting the little guy (and n00b), I will post her little meme. (Really, I have been too lazy to blog and this was an easy way out - sue me)
So, a big thanks to Amy for bailing me out. And Amy, can you please read Georgie's post about the "no reply" monster. Some things are just best left as private conversations.
Look mom, two links today!! But I can't promise that I will follow any more rules.
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
No problem - but if everyone adds one more, this thing is going to be like 198,875,765 questions long. For the sake of time, not gonna happen.
Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people
I like most of my bloggy friends - so I am pseudo techno tagging those who want to participate (are the bloggy police coming to get me for breaking the rules?
1) What are you wearing right now? blue silky nightie that my husband says is a mu-mu. But it is short. Can mu-mus be short?
2) How many lovers have you had in your lifetime? bwaahaahaaahaaahaa - just thought I would throw that in to make everyone uncomfortable.
My answer would blow my cover as a nice, normal, married woman.
My husband, my baby daddy and that Sting look-a-like in Mexico.
The Mexican thing is really a fantasy I had.
RL friends - SHUT UP!!!
3) Do you nap a lot? NAP? I barely sleep.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? My hubby.
5) What websites to you visit when you go online? Blogger, Facebook, Google.
6) What was the last item you bought? Baseboards
7) What is the last thing you ate? Cereal for dinner last night. What? I had a big lunch.
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? All you others are just liars about peeing outside. You know the first thing you would do is jack off. Who you trying to kid?
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? I once took a boyfriend's Playboy to get that Playmate, tussled, just had sex look. It didn't work out for me. Story of my friggin' life.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? the other day when I ate it is the furniture store by pulling a Dick van Dyke move over the sofa. I am sure there is a security tape video of it on You Tube. I am afraid to look.
11) What was the last movie you watched? Ghost Town - it was cute. I am a movie fanatic.
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? I'd sleep in, blog, go shopping, see a movie, blog, sleep, blog, play video games, blog. Are we seeing a pattern here?
13) What is one indulgence that you cannot live without? Hello??? Cable and computer.
OK - the computer because you can get the internet for free.