Thank goodness I am not a male. It might give some guys nightmares with that measuring tape and all.
Of course, as with all blogger awards, there are rules that have to be followed (if I really feel like it)
Rule 1 - Say a nice thing to a man in your life.
Rule 2 - List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.
Rule 3 - Assign 5 other worthy blogs
#1 - I told my imaginary friend, Keanu Reeves, that I think he is really hot and to stop by for some possible sexual favors. I think it might really happen this time.
Now, how do I get rid of the spouse??
# 2 - Six ways to measure success in your life - hmmmm, that one is a little more difficult.
I consider it a success if:
- I wake up every morning able to get out of bed and get to work before 10 am.
- I am able to eat less than my body weight in food on a daily basis.
- I have at least one actual e-mail in my box instead of 17,000 Viagra ads.
- I have money in my bank account at the end of the month and don't have to pay a service charge.
- My son is not calling me from the police station. (not that it has ever happened yet)
# 3 - I am too busy (and by busy, I mean lazy) to do the other linky thing. I say, you all measure up. (Otherwise, I would not be
And just a side note: You should go to Sheri's (here) and read her perfectly sane and sweet answers to see how it is really done.