Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Myspace Comments


Just because I love snowmen....



Myspace Graphics



It is amazing to me how quickly I have found such wonderful friends here in my little bloggy world, thanks for all your comment love and support. Thanks too, to all those who are already near and dear to my heart that have supported me here. I look forward to getting to know you all better in the coming year.

From my family to yours, many Christmas blessings and wishes for a safe and happy Holiday & New Year!


Happy Birthday Jesus!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too!!

    We were totally in Ft. Lauderdale this past weekend. We spent Saturday through Monday there in order to take the kids to Wannado City in the Sawgrass Mills Mall. It was so cool!! This was my first trip to Ft. Lauderdale beach and it is so nice over there. I will be back there as it is a straight shot over Alligator Alley from my city to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snowmen too, who doesn't?! Hope your Christmas was all you wished it would be, ours was! By the way, how was your trip to Tampa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I love snowmen. In fact I collect them (not the ones made of snow tho that could get a little messy)
    Hope your holidays are good and I'll see you after all of them are done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Christmas...sure you are traveling SOMEWHERE...so enjoy. I'm off to Vegas so I'm SURE to come back with some fun stories. Or at least a good hangover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaahhhh...Love you to Binks!!! Hope your Christmas holiday was the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.