Saturday, November 15, 2008

What happens in Vegas.......


..... is just plain strange.



If you've never experienced the craziness here, I prepared a little preview for your viewing pleasure.

I know people go to Vegas to get married, but people really go to get married.
On Saturday alone, I saw at least 10 brides and grooms walking the streets in all their wedding finery. These are just a few I got.


And where else would you expect to see a slot machine graveyard in a parking garage?



Or a rodeo convention with bulls at a swanky hotel?



IF Pioneer Woman can post pictures of bulls, why can't I?




And twenty million flashing, twinkly and blaring lights.



Even Mickey D's is in on the action.

Overall, I found everything to be a little too bright, a little too loud, way too smokey (sorry all you smokers out there - but I had to wash all my clothes because my luggage smelled like an ashtray) and extremely overwhelming.

And unless you LOVE Chris Angel, I would skip that show.
Not recommended.


And leave your 18 year old at home or you may experience this.




7 comments:

  1. Loving reading about your Vegas experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Vegas. Sounds interesting to say the least

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! However, I love that we can make this trip with you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...Loved the bull, that is too funny! And your boy...he's crazy, that just can't feel good! :)

    Like I said, x-girlfriend ripping it out scenerio...it could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vegas. I love the ding ding ding of the slot machines and the activities and the lights and and and... I even found a hundred dollar bill in the phone book in our hotel room once.

    So cool that you met a blogger friend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks like you had a great time in Vegas, and to get to meet shelle, that's a major bonus! Then to top it all, you got to meet a relative, just great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had the pleasure, but I'm sure I would feel the same. Too loud, too smokey. And when I left my 17.5 year old home for a week he ended up busting head and getting stitches. I win (lol).

    ReplyDelete

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.