Cat you can pass this right by as you know all about my bad habits)
This was hard for Susan because she shares that she is a very organized person. I am the polar opposite of what she calls "chaotically organized". This is something I am diabolically oppose to - my life just runs better if things are astray. But hey, that is just me. You live your life your way, I'll live my life my way (the better way, if you ask me).
Here's the game - it's called "BAG TAG" and here's what is required :
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
It has been a crazy, busy week and today was an extremely bad day and I just don't want to talk about it so I figured this would take my mind off things.
I was not afraid to show off my purse because, you see, I recently changed to my holiday "pit" bag. This means find a very, very small purse that fits snugly into your armpit close to your body. This is so the jolly, holiday
In my new holiday "pit bag" from the makers of Nine West (I am sure from about 8 seasons ago) you will find:
(1) Wallet (usually I change this too a much smaller wallet with precious few credit cards and such - the same reason for the pit bag. If I do "lose" it, (and I use the term "lost" as in, torn from my being against my will) I will not have to call 27 jillion people to cancel credit cards.
(2) iPhone -
(3) pen - why I carry a pen is beyond me, I don't carry a checkbook. I know, it is to write down the license plate of the car that the thief that just stole my purse jumped into (I know - poor grammar, but I am in a hurry. I have to get to Italian class)
(4) snack baggie with half used gift cards. Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's and Winn-Dixie
(5)Some kind of lipstick thingy that I rarely use. (Once in the morning is all I have time for)
(6) 6 packets of Splenda (can anyone say addicted?)
(7) Gum -
Trust me - my normal purse still has 10,000 receipts from like 1992 and assorted tickets (like my son's HS graduation in May) and about $20 in loose change, among other things. As my husband says, I am a f'ing slob. In some areas, I will have to concur.
Here's the rest of the rules:
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
Everyone and their brother has done this one (at least a lot of those in my Google Reader list) so I will just ask those who have not yet played and feel like embarrassing themselves go ahead and play. Just email me and I will add a linky to this post. But you must ask, otherwise, no linky.
5. Answer these questions:
What's the most important thing in your handbag?: The pen, of course. But I'd like to obtain one of Susan's get out of jail free cards. That may come in handy for one of the answers later.
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?: The old out of style pit bag. Pretty hideous.
What's the smallest thing in your handbag? splenda or a coin in my wallet.
Is there anything illegal in your handbag? Not this one. hahahahahahaha
So consider yourself tagged and those with out blogs, feel free to participate and email me all the stuff above for me to post.