Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picture Roulette

Deb over at Postcards from the Edge is playing a little "Picture Roulette" and invited everyone to play along.

You pick the 5th picture out of the 5th folder in your picture files and then tell the story behind the picture.

I don't really think there is a story. Cab was playing out in the courtyard and had that bandanna and I thought he looked cute. I think he was around 18 months old and apparently not in a smiling mood.
Go on - play along.
Thanks Deb - that was fun.
Now I am late for work. (so what's new?)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That is an adorable lookin cowboy you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, I wish I had time to play this today. Maybe tonight after a martini. Wait, can I count to five after a martini? We'll see now, won't we.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some cowboys!!! Yours is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.