Someone e-mailed me this Christmas meme and I thought if was fitting in this the mad rush to December 25. Of course, I left off the part about sending it off to 28 friends in the next 30 seconds or your eyebrows will fall out. I'm nice like that.....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both, and lets not forget the bag it came in
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial - I am allergic to pine and those needles, who needs to deal with that?
3. When do you put up the tree? take the tree down?
Put it up sometime after Thanksgiving and take it down hopefully before my birthday (Feb)
4. Do you like eggnog?
ummmm...... Yes with lots of spiced rum..... hello
5. Favorite gift received as a child?
Malibu Barbie, Skipper & Ken
6. Hardest person to buy for?
Mother in law (what do you get the woman who has a collection of everything wanted or known to mankind?)
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
It fell apart about 4 years ago - so not anymore
8. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail (late) email some
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Re-gifted sweater set from 1955 (it still had the tags and closet stains)
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I start browsing in October but never get started with the buying until about 12/20 - my SSS is seriously late too.
12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No, but my mother has re-gifted a present she gave to me. She took it back, wrapped it again and gave it to someone else. Does that count?
13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sweet potato cassarole. Then my almost stepsisters reminded me of Bourbon Slush. I totally forgot about Bourbon Slush. It was seriously yummy. But I was a mere 17 year old so any alcohol was yummy back then. It could've been my youth.
14. Lights on the tree?
Is that a serious question? There are people with no lights on their tree? That seems like it would be against the law.
15. Favorite Christmas song?
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I love to travel because then I can skip the decorating, which I never have time for anyway. And it appears from the last month, I am quite the traveller.
17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
If there are 8 plus Rudolph I can. Oh, you wanted me to do it now?
Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen . Easy, peasy - its not like you were asking me about the dwarves - those are hard.
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
19. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day?
Christmas Day - who would open the presents Christmas Eve? That is just torture for poor little kids. Here open your toys and then get your ass in bed. Besides, doesn't Santa come on Christmas Eve? If you are up opening presents, when does he come.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
the days are short and the
elves theives are out.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Ornaments collected over the years and currently have a strong snowman thing.
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
23. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Wii and a new laptop.
So, if you choose to participate in this the Christmas meme, let me know and I will link you up. I would try Mr. Linky but don't have time to figure it all out.
BTW - I am now riding the Rockin' Roller Coaster. Wooooohoooo! **UPDATE** that was a total lie, the line was 2 hours long, as if.
WHO IS PLAYING?
3)Life on the Goo Goo Ga Ga
(can't link to the actual post, cuz I did not see it posted yet -12/1)
5)Brenda the Queen of Good Intentions.
6)SoxyDeb she's sick, so her post is coming.
7) Laetitia from Malta Magic