Halloween centric because, well duh!
1) Procrastinating until October 30 to think of and/or buy a Halloween costume. I always mean to go and find something great, but always end up the day before. AND tonight I have a 2 hour hair appointment, not sure what is happening this year.
2) People who have their houses all decorated for Halloween and all the lights are on, but they don't answer the door for trick or treaters. What is up with that?
3) People who jump out when you approach the door and scare the living crap out of you. Especially when you have little kids. (Come on Shelle, you gotta be with me on this one)
4) Getting a hole in your goody bag. (and your sister following behind you picking up all the good stuff that falls out, but not telling you or returning lost candy to your possession.)
5) Brats that dump the whole bowl in their bag because you went inside for another cocktail. (I will hunt you down and retrieve my Reese's, you brats)
Have a safe and Happy Halloween.