Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fay Fay Go Away

Well Fay has come and gone and we are all no worse for the wear. Lots of rain and some wind.

Of course, the weather people blew it way out of proportion, as usual. Blah blah blah strong winds, blah blah blah tornados, blah blah blah flooding, blah blah blah stay indoors it is very dangerous. Of course, it is all "could be", "might be". I am more of a "it is" kinda girl.

Don't get me wrong, when a serious hurricane is heading this way, I am all for buttoning up the hatches. But this was a tropical storm not a hurricane and didn't warrant all the super hype.

Read more about it here

hehehehe.

Know, I know people (like the Governor) will say they are afraid of hurricane amnesia but I feel that the weather people jerkoffs just over sensationalize the small stuff and that makes people think they are over exaggerating (again) when there really is a threat.
Anyway, we dodged that particular proverbial bullet.
One good thing - I got an awesome parking spot at Costco last night because everyone was at home waiting for the massive destruction.

0 Leave comments here (anybody out there?):

Post a Comment

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.