Thursday, July 10, 2008

I think I am actually figuring out some of this stuff works. I think now the posts will actully be timestamped correctly and you all can see just how much of a night owl I truly am. Hopefully, all this reading and typing will wear me out and I too will be happily snoring beside Salty. My sister is going to be housesitting again at the Victorian on the river in Cocoa. I think we will go up and stay. We can see her new condo too. Woohoo! Maybe I will leave work early on Friday and get a headstart on my weekend . Been working 9-10 hour days this week, so I deserve a little R&R.
I need a vacation. I can't wait until we get to celebrate our anniversary (April). With the remodel and such, it was hard to get away.

0 Leave comments here (anybody out there?):

Post a Comment

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.