Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The earth is round and I didn't drop off its face.

Nope, I did not fall off the face of the earth.
No earth shattering catastrophe has happened.

Like most of my favorite bloggy reads, time and life just caught up and interfered with our little hobby.

It's hard to believe that it's been 2 years! A lot has happened in those 2 years:
My son moved out.
My son moved back in.
I had custody of my nieces for several months.
I've been fingerprinted.
I've been travelling.
I've become politically active.
I've dieted and exercised and stopped (several times).
I've been to a major high school reunion.
I've been remodeling my house.
I've remodeled the remodel.
I've been through a bout of depression.
I've been addicted to Facebook and now my new Pinterest addiction.

I have NOT been reading.
No blogs
no books
no magazines.
I've tried, really I have, but the desire to read just stopped.

I've missed the blogs and the friends I've made.
I miss comment love (or hate).
I miss the journaling of my life events.

So, this may be a resurgence or merely a fluke.

I guess, only time will tell.

Binks


2 comments:

  1. You know what's interesting? I've tried to get back into blogging as well, but I recently realized I have less to day there because I tell you all EVERYTHING on Facebook already. There's not really much that I leave out of there that I would print anyway.
    As for me, as long as you don't leave me on Facebook, we're golden. If you disappear from there, I WILL begin a manhunt. Just so you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have said "less to SAY" - not less to DAY. Stupid fracking typist is really fired this time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.