Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hello, is there anybody out there.....

This is my first post and I really have no idea what or why I am putting pen to paper (ha!) for all of creation. I have been lurking and reading other blogs and sort of got a itch to try it myself. The other blogs almost always make me laugh, smile or feel like I am not the only one out there who feels this or thata way. So, you will all have to deal with my formatting and spelling mistakes and run on sentences. At least until I get the hang of it. I also can't guarantee the frequency of posts. I am not only a major procrastinator but I tend to start things and then loose interest. Just look at my Myspace page. The only reason that is vaguely up to date is that my sister gets bored and posts stuff there. What a good sister.

0 Leave comments here (anybody out there?):

Post a Comment

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.