Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boo's 8th Birthday

We went to a party tonight for my godson's 8th birthday. Caught him trying to Photobucketbe funny and I love his faces. I just can't believe he is 8 already. I miss having the little kids around and wish I could spend more time with Boo and his brother, Fred.
Boo had a Legomania birthday and Cab was drooling over the boxes since his Legos are long ago dismantled and put away. Can you be 18 and still build Legos?
We had 2 kinds of cake. Ice cream and chocolate. Mmmmmm.... it was tasty. It is late and all this talk of cake and ice cream is making me hungry (since it is a few hours 'til breakfast, it is no wonder)
Goodnight moon.

0 Leave comments here (anybody out there?):

Post a Comment

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.