Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We are eating left over pizza for dinner.
Salty wants his hot, I just eat mine cold.

That way the cheese doesn't stretch and then piping hot cheese lands on your chin and burns a hole the size of Peru into your chin before you can drop your laptop on the floor and wipe it off.
See, there is a method to my madness.
Salty: I hate to say it, but that pizza has too much cheese. (yeah right, like there is such a thing)
Me: (stuffing aforementioned pizza in mouth) mmmm hhhmmmm.
Now, I have to go find out what all the noise is coming from upstairs. It sounds like elephants are taking hip hop dance lessons.

It just so happen that Cab is playing his playstation and learning how to become a rock star. Do you really have to hit those drum thingys so hard?
Oh, the pizza -18 inch- 5 (!) cheese pizza from Costco- $9.99

0 Leave comments here (anybody out there?):

Post a Comment

Comments please.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
I love them all.
But I will delete spam & anything I consider extremely offensive.